Sunday, October 14, 2007

Twilight Zone: The Movie (*** 1/2) Blu-Ray



Finally available on Dvd/Blu Ray. It is actually in short supply on Blu Ray. I luckily found it. It looks great and it was a blast watching this film for the 100 time. I now have all of Spielberg’s movies on dvd/bluray.... yeah..... I love Joe Dante's segment it's my favorite followed by the last one. The monsters are awesome. Also, I forgot the credence’s
Midnight special song book ending the film. I'm still humming it. The Blu ray looks great not a five star video transfer but pretty well preserved for a catalog title. Warner bros is great about putting out good special edition, but this not the case. The only supplement was just a really crappy trailer transfer. So if you want to see something really scary.... check this out....Finally

No comments: